The Great Clean-up Clothes Swap!
Where you can get (almost) free clothes, have loads of fun with your friends, nibble cake AND save the planet all in one place?
Join us on Wednesday 29th June at 3:30-5:30pm in the DINING HALL for a bit of clothes-swapping (instead of shopping) and help clean up the planet by keeping clothes in circulation.
Here’s how it works:
- Get yourself a £l ticket in advance from reception or on the door (cash only)
- Go through your wardrobe and gather any good condition clothing that you don’t wear anymore (please only bring nice clothes that someone else will want)
- Drop off your bag of swaps beforehand at reception, or bring them with you on the day
- Come to the Dining Hall after school on Wednesday 29th
- Eat cake, have fun with your friends and take home some new-to-you clothes!
- Feel smug about being an amazing eco warrior.